Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'v gone to the dark side.. well my hair has anyway

Last Friday I was sooo ready for a change, new hair was just what I needed.  I have never been anything but a blonde or strawberry blonde.  I have been blessed with very pretty blonde hair all my life.. so much so no one would allow me to do anything else with it.  So I was in a rebel mood when I went to get my hair trimmed and went ahead and got  what is for me, an extreme color change.  Mocca with blonde highlights in the bangs!   Yes I know it's summer and hair is supposed to go lighter and then darker for winter.. but I think we have established I never do anything the way you are supposed to. 

I didn't send any pics to Josh before he got home and teased him to no end.  But he seems to like it and I have liked the reaction I have gotten from ppl who have seen me in person.  My sister Marcy has even said she wants to copy it lol.

What do you think?!!

5 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great!!!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a sexy, smart style for you!  Go girl!!!  -  Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey at least your brave unlike me

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a wild one alright!  Looks good though Mary- it suits you.  I am the opposite.  I've had my hair almost every color of the rainbow since I was 16 (except green that is...)  No one ever got shocked after a while.  Now that I have a husband who loves me for me- the natural me, I haven'tcolored it in the nearly 8 years we've been married-  ;-0  All my grays are natural!  Enjoy it- and enjoy Josh's response to it too~  God Bless you sweety! love Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great hair!!!  Love the new look!!  You are ready for summer now!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete