Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Check out Ms. Magazine Names Women Who Had Abortions - AOL News

 
Oh it would be so easy to get sucked into the message boards about this one but I hate message boards.. ppl can't seem to remember there is another human being on the other end of that screen name they are being nasty to and seem to think a message board is a free for all.
 
Ms Magazine.. publishing the names of women who have had abortions proudly.  How about publishing the other side of it Ms??  Would they publish my story and all the pain it has caused in my life even still to this day?  Or the millions of others like me?? NOPE!  That would undermined their agenda.  Women need LOVE and deserve better!!!
Pray for the women who have signed up to be on this "list". They are hurting and may not even see how it has effected them and the healing they can find.
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I immediately thought of you when I saw this story this morning.. And somehow I knew that you would say to pray for the women on the list! Bless you, for conveying once again your message of redemption and healing for the 'other side of the story'.
    (and I think you're right to stay off the message boards.I am always distressed,by the viciousness I see on boards like that sometimes.)
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that on AOL thismorning.  I started to read a little of it, but got disgusted.  All I could think of was you, and all the other women who have been so courageous to speak for the other side of this.  I did the poll- voted it a bad thing, and was surprised to see over 50 percent also thought it was a bad thing!  The more I read pro abortion's side of things, the more I'm proud of women like you Mary!  I pray that the Supreme Court will find wisdom this season as the "doe" case comes up!  Lots of hugs for the day!  Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree!   Often times people go along their lives doing self destructive things, and not realizing that there are issues that they need to address.    Others do, though, (in all fairness) get God's forgiveness, are able to forgive themselves and go on....and live normal, happy lives post abortion.
    ~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about this.  I saw it too and decided not to go look at it because I don't want it to make me into a judgemental or nosy person.  Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. It makes me sad to see this sort of thing - Is it about life, or death...so sad

    Charley
    http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a crying SHAME!  This is a sign of the times. BEWARE!!!!!  I will definitely pray for them all because they obviously are not right w/ GOD.

    ReplyDelete