Tuesday, November 4, 2008

An Hour and Fourty-Five Min. In Line to Vote!!



This was taken at 11:15 a.m. You can't see it but the line wraps around..and that was for last names starting between A-L. It was just crazy! Glad I got it over with. Very intresting that Obama people were out passing out water and chips.. No sign of any McCain workers that I could see. But they did stay the requiered 25 feet away from the door.
My husband has to brave the lines as soon as he gets off work. The news is promising that if you are in line by 7:00 p.m. you will get to vote no matter how late it gets.


I am just glad it is almost over. If you want my opinion, this election cycle was just wayyyyyy too long and not enough substance from both candidates. I think Obama has it.. with his grandmother dying last night (sadly convenient) and the media all in love with him and him having mass money to spend, how can he not. Don't get me wrong, I didn't vote for him but I would say 75% of the people I know are going too or already have.


Buckle up kids.. it's going to be a bumpy ride!

1 comment:

  1. I hate it too...but what can we do except vote and try to change it...I did my part...I voted last week in early voting so that I would not have to stand in lines like that :)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete