Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Do You Know This Girl or who her family is?

Officials asked anyone with information about Courtney or her family to call the Department of Social Services at (410) 361-2235.

My heart breaks reading this news story.  Flash backs to when my niece was kidnapped swirl in my head.  Surely like my sister had frantactly searched for Jazmine there is a mother or family member looking and praying for this little girl who was left by her father to strangers.  Take a look at the pic and pray and if even a bit of reconition flikers in your mind call that number! Please!

4 comments:

  1. I know, this is so sad.  I heard that her mother has stepped forward, so hopefully this will have a happy ending.  Shes just as cute as bug too!  ~lila~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that everything is working out for this sweet baby. Bless her heart. May God hold her close. God bless, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe how very sad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a horrible story and i feel sorry for anyone who has to endure the loss of a  child and know the child is out there somewhere but you can't have her/him.  i can't imagine losing my daughter because i know i would lose my mind as well. i hope justice is done and that this little girl is returned to her rightful mother.

    ReplyDelete