Friday, May 14, 2004

Update about my Mom and my own ouchies

Thank you all so much for praying for my mother.  She called me yesterday afternoon with the resutls of her tests.  She said her arteries looked good, no cloges so they didnt have to do any stints and the valve they are concerned about does look like it is starting to weaken but in the begining stages of it.  They will monitor her and check it every six months but surgery is not nessary for maybe 2 years if at all.  Ofcourse I say not at all and God will heal her fully.  I am not sure my mom fully believes me, she kinda gave me that "OK Mary" pat on the head tone when I said that to her.  Keep praying for her Please.

I could use some prayer myself.  I have dental issues gallour.  I know I must need a tooth pulled and that it has gotten infected.  The pain is terrible!  Asprin isn't even cutting it anymore and I have moved on to pain pills.  Even with Tylonal 4s it still is throbing.  To rub it in the news had a big thing on about drug abuse and how the typical abuser is White Females in thier 30s abusing prescription drugs. I was like ohhh God, are you sending me a warning or what! lol  I am keenly aware how easy it could be to love pills too much and my family has a history of addiction.  So I am watching it very close and only take a pill when I can not stand the pain anylonger.   I know I must not put off going to the dentist but ugh it seems just to make an appointment is a big ordeal.  I do not have the greatest of insurance and will have to pay for a big chunch of what ever work I get done.  So I have to find a dentist that will see me and who does oral surgry aswell.  Most dentist dont anymore and refer you to some one.  I want to get it done in one apointment and not have to drag it out like some dentist like to do.  Most openings are during the day, when Josh works and I have no car and finding some one to take me and watch the kids can be a big challange.  Ofcourse my friend Amy has offered to do both when I do find someone to take me in and have the money to pay for it.  Amy is a God send! As I have said before I am sure lol.

4 comments:

  1. Mary, I will pray for your Mom and for your dental ouchies to be completely healed.  Sierra sends her love!   Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't live in your area - but mine would just pull the thing - especially if it's bad.  Do you have a clinic in your area?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you made it to a dentist.  You don't have to live with that kind of pain, plus an infected tooth can send "poisins" through your system making you sick.  Thats no lie either.  Get it pulled asap!  ~lila~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God! I will pray for continued good news and healing in the name of Jesus! god bless, Beckie

    ReplyDelete