Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Sorry for My negleted Journal.. here is an update

I can not explain why it has been well over a week since I have posted a solid entry here.  The desire just hasn't been there to write! Crazy I know, because you know I love this journal and have been known to write several entries in one day lol.  I have not been on a computer fast and no my service has not been cut off, I just have not thought about it I guess.  God is showing me so many things and I could have written several things this week but I just have not felt lead to be online so much it seems.  Could it be he is teaching me to balance and set priorites?? LOL Must be so.

Summer is quickly aproching and our lives seem to be speeding up preparing for it.  The kids have about a week and half to go and then that weekend they will be going to Church Camp(Zane and Annie) and also our church picknic will be that weekend. Will be intresting to see how we pull that one off, being in two places at once.  Zane and Annie love Church Camp and are looking forward to it.  All the kids who are going are looking forward to it.  Last Friday the youth put on a talant show and dinner to raise the rest of the funds needed to pay for all of them to go.  It was a Country-Hoe-down theme and everyone was to dress up.  LillyBea my 4yrd won for best dressed.  She had the cutest frilly skirt and matching top and I put her hair in piggy tails, she also took her poney along just for good messure.  She decieded as we got to church she also wanted to preform a song so they wrote her in.  I thought she was going to sing Here is Thumpkin but she went with Mary had a little Lamb at the last second.  She did a wonderful job and I was so proud of her.  She was not a bit nervous up there infrount of everyone, I think I have a preformer on my hands, she takes after her mom the org Bea-Bopper.  All the kids from Annie and Zane's class put on a preformace to a song called Take Me, I am Yours, and they did a great job.  Thier teacher really did wonderful with the coregraphing.  Well that was Friday night, then Sat. was Zane's last Pack Meeting for scouts.  It was a big tado at a park with games and prizes and presenting of the last awards for the year.  Each of the my kids won a gold fish and we have two of them named Nemo.  Next year Josh has volunteered us to help out with Zane's Den since the leader will be going out of the country alot for work.  What have we gotten ourselves into! lol But it shouldnt be too bad, I have decieded not to return next year as a G.S. Leader and put Annie in AWANAS instead.  I think this is a good chioce and also will leave room for me to focus on MOPS and more of my prayer ministry.  I have tons to write about what has been going on with me spirtualy but I don't think it is all ready to be put down on paper yet.  I have been reading over and over the book of James for some reason and it never fails that God applies something from what I have just read into my life.  Very cool!

Well that is my update for now.  I will make an effort to write more soon and to make the rounds in J~Land.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Hope all is going well! Don't worry, we all need a break now and then! Church camp is great! Hope they enjoy it! God bless, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tons to write about what has been going on with me spirtualy but I don't think it is all ready to be put down on paper yet.



    ~~~~I can relate to this line so very well.  Sometimes it is in the cooking that the pudding really sets.  Glad to see that you did post though.  

    God's Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't feel bad mary, i think with summer approaching, we've all kinda taken a break from j-land...i still love my journal as much as ever but i have neglected it something awful...hurray for your children and their accomplishments....maybe i'll read some of the book of James and see if it helps me with the problems i am facing at this time of my life....take care hun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry about the journal....there are other things happening now that are more important then being on the computer =)  We all get to that point!
    I am thinking about putting my children in AWANA's in the fall as well.  I only recently realized what it was.  
    Hope your kids enjoy church camp!!!
    <><
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete