Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Here I am!

Wow look who gets to do a text entry not an audio one!   #1 thing Dial up sucks! but I finaly figured out how to get it to work.  Aparently you cant have dsl and dial up hooked up at the same time?? bla. And I have to watch the clock while on dial up cuz with the plan I have, i get dsl all the time and dail up for 15hrs a month for 14.99 (but I got aol for free right now for those of you who may of forgotten lol)  Soooooooooon we will be all caught up (I hope) and my money situation will be straighten out.

I dont blame ppl for not being able to keep up with my audio entries lol. Half the time they dont get posted right and I have to be selective about what I say cuz I only have 3 min to get my point accross lol. 

If you didnt catch my last one and what it was saying the Jist of it was..

PRAY FOR MY MOM!!

She is going this Thursday for more tests.  She tells me that the docs told her she has a heridary malfuntion with her aourda valve and that heart surgury may be required.

I told my mom that she shouldnt worry, turst God.  I am praying for her complet healing and am asking everyone to do the same!  When the docs do the tests Thursday they are going to be asounded because there will be no damage and no need for any surgury.!  I totaly believe this!  Just waiting for the call on Thurs. from my mom telling me what they didnt find lol.  but please everyone pray for my mom Wilma.  Thank you so much.  You know that I totaly trust God and the power of prayer. And if anyone ever needs prayer all they have to do is e-mail me : )

4 comments:

  1. I will pray for your mom honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying.  Glad your back.
    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pray also. May God's will be done and your mom be healed. God bless, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers said for your mom!  Let us know how it goes!!!
    <><
    Bethany
    BTW...glad you are back to writing...my speakers are messed up, so I could not hear =(

    ReplyDelete