Sunday, November 13, 2005

"Survey Like None-Other!"

 

 

 

 

 

The goal is to have this in every single AOL Journal. What do you have in common with others? Do you like the same things? Post this and put the title of your entry "Survey Like None-Other!"  This is a great way to introduce yourself to new readers!  

1. What sign are you?   Capricorn, but I don't live my life by astrology or even read horoscopes..but it is funny how if you read the description of my sign it fits me closely. 

2. What is your favorite color?  Purple.. the color of royalty

3. How many waffles could you eat in one sitting?  How many could I or should I?? LOL  I try to stick to 3 or less. 

4. Can you touch your tongue to your nose?  Nope

 

5. If you had to choose between cats and dogs, which would it be? Cats

 

6. What is something you have learned recently?  How to do the alphabet in sign language. 

 

7. What is your favorite quote? Hard to say.. there are so many good ones but the one currently gracing my e-mail signature is : Micah 6:8: He hath shewed thee, O man, what [is] good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God

8. What is your favorite entry in your own journal?  In my wholeeeeeee journal???? You want me to go back threw 2 1/2 years of entries?? Can I just do one from this last month or so?? LOL this one would be on my top ten list if I had a top ten list

Forgiving Yourself and letting God use you.

 

9. What color is your bedroom? Currently just plain white but we have plans to paint one of these days and put a big wall mural of a Tuscan Scene.  We are going to go for a greek/roman kind of theme too so likely we will have grays and whites and maybe some reds & purples.

 

10. Where is your favorite place to visit?   My friends up in Wisconsin or friends and family in Las Vegas

 

11. What is one thing you want to accomplish this year? Learn sign language well enough to hold a conversation with a def person.

 

12. Why do you write in a journal? MANY REASONS! First and foremost for myself.  To have a sounding board for my thoughts and feelings, a release and a place to be creative. Secondly for the community aspect, knowing that I have friends who read with care and can give me at least a little bit of adult interaction. And lastly to touch others and live out my faith and draw others to the Lord.

13. What is your favorite joke? Don't think I have one.. certainly not Blond Jokes.

 

14. Do you like the city or the country?  I am a city girl threw and threw.. I have to have a 7-11 on the every corner lol but I also like the country and the seclusion of it.  Right now I live in a state of in between.  I am kind far away from everything but my area is growing and in five years or so it will be more city then country.

 

15. What style is your house decorated?   Right now it is a hodge-poge of everything.  We just moved into our first house and are taking our time getting it the way we want it. It would be nice to have one of those look but don't touch houses but that is impossible with four children lol.  I think I am going to try and go for elegant in most rooms and country in the kitchen.

 

16. Who is your favorite artist?   I really don't know enough about art to have a favorite.  But I still appreciate art.

 

17. Can you pat your tummy and rub your head at the same time? Who can??? 

18. Are you a night owl?  Yes but I am trying to not be.

19. What is something you love in your house? (If you have a picture you get extra credit!) A painting my Grandmother painted. I inherited it.  Right now it is on top of my fridge and needs to be framed. See above picture.

 

20. Do you believe in God?   Yes. Here is a link to one of my personal web pages if you would like to know more and the why.

21. What hobby could you never give up?   My journal 

22. What color makes you think of Hope?  White

23. What color makes you think of Love? Pink

24. What is your favorite flower?  Lilacs.. makes me think of my mom and grandmother.

25. If you had one wish for the world, what would it be?  Perfect Peace.. but there will be none till the Prince of Peace comes.

26. Whats the best surprise you have ever received? I do not get surprised very often (ahem hint hint hint)  One of the best was a surprise birthday party when I was 15 my parents threw for me and another was buying this house. 

27. What can you cook like no-one else?  Umm.. cooking is not my thing.  I can make a real yummy spinonge dip.

 

28. What do you think about most?   It's all about Jesus.

29. Who is your favorite poet? Christina K. Brown  

30. And last but not least, if you could wrap yourself up in one word...what would  that word be?  Blessed

5 comments:

  1. Always good to learn more about you!  ;o)

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT was amazing to me how much I did know and the tnew things I learned about ou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thats pretty cool, now i know alot more about you too :)

    angelrose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading these surveys to learn about people in J-Land.

    Micah 6:8 is so powerful - one I have tried to memorize and remember

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. When it came to the quote question I don't know why I didn't think of verse.  I think just because it didn't say verse....I can be so literal.

    Mine is Jer 29:11 for always....since we work at a small family owned business we print it on our Thank You cards we send out to all our customers.  Imagine that.

    Now, thank you from the bottom my heart for loving my humble poems.  I am glad that they touch you.  But we seem to click being sisters in Him and all.

    xxooxxoo

    ReplyDelete