Saturday, June 25, 2005

And even if you did make a list.. would you try to do everything on it?

Thought for Today

"When it comes time to die...make sure all you got to do is die." - Jim Elliot

 

Thanks Chris from the Laugh and Lift mailing list.

Deep thoughts, that I know I should explore with some witty commentary.  But.. I have to get the kids ready for an overnighter and hopefully get to have a girls night out with a friend (since Josh isn't here to share this kidless night) And I also have to boil 3 dozen eggs to make deviled eggs for a pot luck dinner after church tomorrow.

What do you have to do or would like to do before you die? Start a list and share.. I will make one soon. ohh that may make a good Saturday Six question.. I'll have to send it into Pat lol.

3 comments:

  1. i'd like to get married someday. and then stay that way happily ever after..;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote:

    "When it comes time to die...make sure all you got to do is die." - Jim Elliot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I MIGHT but I would probably forgetsomething I always do awith my grocery list. LOL

    ReplyDelete