1. Who is the last performer you saw live in concert? What is the last film you saw at a theater? Which was more worth the money you paid? My daughter in her school play/concert and StarWars III. Didn't have to pay for the my daughter's concert but it was too cute.
2. What do you do more of in a typical day: work, sleep, eat, exercise. watch TV, surf the web? Too bad I can't get paid to surf the web.
3. Your office brings in a new drink machine and it's your job to fill the eight selection slots. What drinks (non-alcholic, of course) do you select? Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew Code Red, and Regular, 5 differnt flavors of Bug Juice (for the kids)
4. Take the quiz: What is your expression number? Do you agree with the description it gives you? What do you disagree with most?
Your Expression Number is 11
You tend to be associated with idealistic concepts and spiritual issues. You have high potentials that are somewhat difficult to live up to. You have very strong intuition and you can be a bit psychic at times. Highly inspirational, you can lead merely by your own example. You have an inborn inner strength and awareness that helps you advise others. Although you have what it takes for a successful career, you belong outside the business world. Overly sensitive and temperamental, you tend to have a lot of nervous tension. You dream a lot, so much so that you may be more of a dreamer than a doer. Fantasy and reality tend to get intermingled for you, and that leads to impracticality.
Wow.. I would say that is pretty much on target.. or at least what some may say about me. Certainly lately I have been more of a dreamer than a doer but how that qualifies me to lead by example is something of an oxmoran to me lol. All the rest strokes my ego muy muy.
Laura: What is your favorite movie line ever and why? ohh that is a hard one. Going to have to reach wayyyyy back for this one...
5. Counting all light fixtures and lamps in your home, how many bulbs do you have in place, and how many of them are on right now? I would say 13 with 5 burnt out and two on now.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #55 from
Labyrinth: Sarah says to the Goblin King relizing with perfect timing, "You have No Power Over Me"