Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Last Batch of Pics from Milwaukee

I had tons more with my mom in the Hospital but out of respect and to spare you the icks I refraned from posting them.

 

The latest up date on mom is that she will not be going home for a few more days.  They was hoping to go today but she has been having more problems keeping her heart rate stable.  I hate this!  Just when I start to feel relief and have peace that she may just be ok, this happens.  I wish what ever God was going to do that he would hurry up and do it so I don't have to keep wraping my mind around it. .. I just read that and it makes me sound like I think the world revolves around me lol and I know it doesnt. Sigh..  I just give it all over to his hands, He is in control, not me.

I have tons of stories to write about the trip but I will save it for tomorrow.  Enjoy the pics.  Pick your faves and maybe I will write about that one, make it easy on me hey.

3 comments:

  1. She is in my prayers. Looks like you had a good trip. God bless all, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. bless you and your family. I wish you all well. I added you to my fav other journals. I always need a sister in christ!
    Much Love
    -Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey I like you journal.  What do you think of the new gay marriage laws?

    ReplyDelete