Friday, July 2, 2004

Friday all ready?!

And It's Friday already! awwk!  Where did this week go?  I have tons to do today to get ready for this weekend and next week still.  My mom is coming in, not sure if it will late tonight or tomorrow morning.  Knowing her tomorrow morning.  Oh she says she will leave right after she gets off of work today, and I am sure she has plans to be ready, but knowing her she will not leave her house till 8:00 p.m.  It is about a 7-8 hour drive depending on stops and speed and trafic.  She will probly stop over to sleep at 12-1 pm (if she makes it that long) So she will probly find her way to my house around 10 or so in the morning at my house. lol  This is how it usally works with her.  Josh and I are in the mists of an argument.  He wants to take our older two kids to his Dad's house tonight.  He claims that was the org plan?  Um, lets back track here, reading in my journal I have always been under the impression the kids would go MONDAY, after my mom's visit and after we leave.  Why take them over there tonight? Doesn't he think my mom wants to visit with her grandchildren too???  He says I stomp my feet like a little kid when I dont get my way, well he is acting like that right now.  What is the big deal? I dont know?  All I know is my kids are looking forward to my mom's visit, looking forward to the 4th of July BBQ we plan on going to at our friends from church house.  Josh already has plans on going to his dad's Monday anyways for another BBQ.  I think he is confused, and that maybe working out in the sun this week has half fried his brain.

I have my notes from Wednesday but they are not all typed out yet.  I am running out of time here but I will make an effort to get them up on my other journal soon.  I instructed Josh he hassssssss to go to church for me Wed and take DETAILD notes for me and to get a tape of the serman.

All this talk about 1st year anv in J~Land is really cool.  I sent in my first journal entry last night.  I got stuck reading threw months of my journal from the start lol.  Wow, that charter limit thing was a downer huh!  So glad we have had that upgrade.  Yet some of the short entries are simple and too the point.  It is neat to go back and read and see what was going on and how I have grown. My first entry was Aug. 25th, 2003.

I am sure I will get in one more entry before I leave Mondayand I will do audio updates while I am gone.

Please keep me in prayer over this weekend as I visit with my mom and oppertuinties come up to talk with her about things that need to be talked about. That the Holy Spirit would operate in each sitation.

3 comments:

  1. I pray for that and for peace with you and hubby. Its a holiday weekend and you ahve family in so why not have peace > I think you both are just stressed it happens. Ipray healing on tis side or the other for your mom. Hopefully this side and a great weekend visit with her grand kids. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Hope you have a great time with your mom. May Gpod be with you and help you with situations you need to get through w/mom! Happy 4th! God bless, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mary, theres so much to your words lately that I do agree with and so much that I don't. but I know you and I know how sweet and funny and beautiful you are. So even when I don't agree with you...I still love you very much! (((Mary)))

    ReplyDelete