What 10 things would you say to a friend you haven't seen in many years?
Every now and then my mind wonders back to my teenage year's best friend Tonya Ashley. (If you know her please tell her Mary misses her!)
1. I have missed you very much and think about you often.
2. I have a good life and for the most part am happy, are you?
3. I have tried to find you again and it hurt so much to go back to Vegas that last time knowing you were probably there somewhere and I couldn't see you.
4. I have worried about you and prayed for you, especially after our last conversation those years ago.
5. Are you safe now, have you settled down yet?
6. Have you learned to forgive those who have hurt you or do you still carry so much hate in you?
7. What happen to you in the past was not your fault and the things that were are all behind you.
8. You have a beautiful soul and are so loved, even when you try to push others away.
9. You are invited back into my life and I hope we can be even better friends then we were in our youth.
10. Get your butt to STL and see me!!!