Thursday, April 1, 2004

Fools! you all are just Fools jk

Seems like the kids are so excited about it being April Fools today.  Trying to come up with a way to fool mom.  HA!  The "look behind your back mom there is a monster" wont work on me : )  I remember the best prank I pulled on my mom was when I was 14. I called her at work from our new apartment, and told her I just spilled grape kool aid and tried to get it out with bleach on our new carpet, how do you get the white stain out? LMBO she freaked! My mom doesnt cuss, ohh but she did that day. I let her think it all day till she came home and saw no stain. Funny how my fav pair of black pants got bleached brown in the wash the next week.  Here is a fun site if you are looking for a nice clean way to play a prank over the net on your friends.

If you get Bills on April 1st., do they count?  Can't I just say I thought they was a joke, cuz no way could my gas bill and water bill be that much!  No?? DANG! And what about my husband's pay check?  That has to be a joke too right?  No way should it be that small.  NO? That is correct you say?  Gurrrrr... 

Guess we just won't eat for the next week and the weather is picking up, who needs gas for heat.  What's that you say?  It would be considered neglet if I did that?  OH.  Well then, APRIL FOOLS.  Babies will have milk, dont worry. lol

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Too bad the bills dont work that way! God bless, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. BORING--BORING BORING--------BORING BORING BORING ETC ETC ETC-----WE DON'T CARE----GROW UP---YOU SELF-OCCUPIEDSUGAR- COATED EGOTIST-----YOUR .OOOOOOO15 MINUTES OF SHAME ARE UP---NOW GO AWAY AND BE NOT SEEN OR HEARD !!!! THAT'S AN ORDER !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny. The joke you played on your mom was priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete