Thursday, June 17, 2004

Another Journal

I am very excited this week. : )  can ya see me jumping up and down? lol jk

This summer our church is studing the Endtimes and the Return of Jesus Christ.  A very exciting topic indeed.  A few years ago we had an indeath studing and I learned alot.  This summer we are going deeper and have dedicated Wednesday Nights to this study.  And you know me, always love to share and write, I have started a journal for keeping my notes and thoughts on it all. Now, Now, I know, some of you are reminded of the journal I started when I was going threw the Purpose Driven life and how laxted I was in on writting in that one.  But I promise you! this one is differnt.  #1 it is not like I am reading a book own my own.  I will have weekly notes to share, and this is a subject we all can get excited about. I also know there is a bunch of differnt ideas out there about the Endtimes and Return of Christ, but we are going threw the Bible, not another book or off the theories of men.  Scriptuer on Scriptuer, line upon line, precept upon precept.  Building on all scriptuers, not one taken here and there out of its context.  Anyway, check out my first entery and stay tuned for the updates.

Are YOU ready for all this?  is the name I choose for it.  Was trying to think of a title more witty than My Study of the Endtimes.

3 comments:

  1. I love the old pics of you guys. that is so neat. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's as good as this journal, I'm sure it will be a great success!!  :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I am headed there now!

    ReplyDelete