Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Not my will but your will Father..

I don't know why it ever surprises me, when things don't go the way I WANT them too.  Here I am wondering, did I not pray hard enough, was I not sincere in my requests, did I do something not to be heard, is my faith not strong enough??  But what it all comes down to is God's will and not my own be done.

My request, my desire was that my mother be healed.  That God would touch her heart, and heal the aordic valve with out surgery. At first the tests looked good, that surgary would not be needed, if at all for maybe two years. 

But...

My mom has been scheduled for heart surgery July 7th.

I am in the process of trying to figure out how and when I can get up there to visit with her and be there for her.

5 comments:

  1. Ipray Gods will is for you to be there with her. Maybe would be neat to make it and celebrate the 4th with her. You could have a bang up time. It maybe that Gods will is to heal her thru the surgery. Not his hands directly but thru the surgeons hands. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for her and you.....

    Tracy
    http://journals.aol.com/sasonalmah/ARoseByAnyOtherName/

    ReplyDelete
  3. my thoughts go out to you and your mother,
    Don't think you're alone
    nothing ever goes the way that I want it to either!
    Kathleen
    http://journals.aol.com/kathlyna22/Upagainstyou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mary!  That must be so hard on you...I'll be thinking of you and I'm sure your mom will be fine...good as new when they get done.

    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you and your mom.
    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete