Tuesday, June 8, 2004

The back ground info for my next post

click for song

Saturday night I had no intentions of going to chat.  I was very frustrated with all that was going on with Windows Movie Maker and wraped up in that project.  I only went online to see about finding how much an update would cost for my cd burner's program.  Almost as soon as I got on Hope2come87 IM me asking that I PLEASE come into the room.  Joy wanted to pray the prayer of salvation!

Adia12969X(Joy) started coming to the same chat as I did last week. Carry (Hope2come87) the room host has been talking with her alot over these days.  When Joy came to the room she was not heaven bound.  All she wanted to do was sit and listion to us chat and ask questions.  She was intrested in religion and was checking them all out is the impression I got.  She was very respectful and ofcourse we was happy to answer any questions she may of had.  I dont think we was pushing anything on her and she was truely seeking something to bring her peace and joy. I got to IM with her a few times and we had wonderful conversations.  But Carry really took it upon herself to minister to her.  She got to know about her story more than I did.  She even felt compelled to call and talk with her on the phone, something no one does often in chats.  Carry had asked us Friday night to pray while she was in IM with Joy and pray over the conversation. And the whole room did.  Threw the spirit I got the impression that Joy would come to the Lord, that I would have her as a new sister.  She was drawn to him, yet kept pushing away at the same time and the more she pushed away, the closer God was drawing.  So when I came on Sat night and Carry asked me to come into the room to pray with Joy I knew just what she was talking about and was overjoyed I could be apart of it! My thinking is God had this planned all along and thus my computer problems with the project I was working on, or else I would of never gone to the chat.  Joy has given me permision to post it here in my journal and share it with you all.

DUE TO CHARTER LIMITS I HAVE TO POST IT SEPARATLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment