Tuesday, June 8, 2004

Part 1 but read the background entry first

Subj:joys testimony
Date:6/6/04 5:09:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:HopeToCome87
To:HopeToCome87
, Adia1269X



OnlineHost: Adia1269X has entered the room.
HopeToCome87: this woman wants to pray
HopeToCome87: JOy
Job 30 17: have to get some water, be right back
HopeToCome87: may i introduce to you all joy
HopeToCome87: adia
HopeToCome87: she wants to pray the prayer of salvation
Hunybea4him: *waves hi
HopeToCome87: she wants our help
SPYDRMONKEY001: hi
Adia1269X: Hi
HopeToCome87: would you all pray with me
Hunybea4him: |o/
HopeToCome87: and her
Hunybea4him: yes
SPYDRMONKEY001: {sitting qitely while youall pray with respect to you}
HopeToCome87: mary
HopeToCome87: lead in prayer
HopeToCome87: my hands are shaking
Hunybea4him: Lord Thank you so so much for this blessed night
HopeToCome87: thank yuJessu
Hunybea4him: for bring this time and place to be
HopeToCome87: yes LOrd
Hunybea4him: for answering our prayers for this friend
HopeToCome87: yes
HopeToCome87: thank you God
Hunybea4him: Lord I am overwhelmed
Hunybea4him: by your mercy
HopeToCome87: thank you for drawing  her to you
Hunybea4him: and love
Hunybea4him: your divine plan
HopeToCome87: thank you for your Word of Truth
Hunybea4him: My heart is beatting so fast, and I am breathing in you
HopeToCome87: Father God
HopeToCome87: may joy p;ray this prayer to you with all sincerety
Hunybea4him: adia ready?
HopeToCome87: and hy;mblenss
HopeToCome87: yu go
Adia1269X: yes
Hunybea4him: Just talk from your heart, read and pray it
Adia1269X: ok
a1269X: go
Hunybea4him: Yes I want to know you Jesus
Hunybea4him: Yes I need you in my life
Job 30 17:
yes Lord
Hunybea4him: Yes I have am a sinner and I am sorry for all my mistakes and I turn them over to you for forgivness
OnlineHost: Freewolf01999 has entered the room.
Hunybea4him: I believe threw you and only you may I recive it
Job 30 17: Hello Freewolf, welcome please join us in prayer
Hunybea4him: I belive that Jesus came to earth, died on the cross for my sins, and on the third day raised from the Dead
Hunybea4him: and I am putting all my trust in him right now!
Freewolf01999: hello job ty
Job 30 17: your welcome
HopeToCome87: sam pray please for adia
Hunybea4him: I ask from this day forward God that you would change me into a new creation, a new nature, and that you would give me your HolySpirit to teach and guide me

Hunybea4him: Show me how to grow in this new relationship with you
Hunybea4him: Thank you
Hunybea4him: If you prayed that prayer
Freewolf01999: sure will carry
Job 30 17: yes Lord
Hunybea4him: and ment it from your heart
Hunybea4him: and God does know your heart
Hunybea4him: you are now a new baby in the family of God
Hunybea4him: and on your way to growing, but much better, a new life
HopeToCome87: joy
HopeToCome87: did yu pray that prayer?
Adia1269X: yes
HopeToCome87: Amen
HopeToCome87: oh thank you God

No comments:

Post a Comment