Sunday, January 22, 2006

50 things about me tag

50 things you might not know about me -- erase my answers and put in your own, then repost in your own journal.  Make sure you tag 3 people to join in. Post their links & let them know they've been tagged.... HAVE FUN!!

1. What is your middle name?  Tecnicaly none.. my full name is MaryBea.. bea is part of my first name like MaryJoe or MaryAnn is to others.

2. What size is your bed?  queen but Josh seems to think we should get a king lol

3. What are you listening to? tv on in the background

4. What are the last two digits in your phone number? 77

5.  What was the last thing you ate? KFC's honey bbq wings

6.  Last person you hugged?  my girls

7.  How is the weather right now?  cold and drislling

8.  Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Audra 

10.  Do you have a bf/gf/spouse/sig other? yes husband

12.  Do you drink?  sometimes

13.  Ever get so drunk you don't remember the entire night?  forgot the entire night? no but times where the details were sketchy.

14.  Hair color?  blond

15.  Eye color?  blue

16.  Fav baseball team? none

17.  Fav animal?  white tigers

18.  Favorite season?  spring

19.  Ever cried for no reason?  yes

20.  Last movie you watched? Simon Birch (I cried)

29.  What book are you reading?  none right now

30.  Piercings?  my ears

31.  Favorite movie? The Princess Bride

32.  Favorite college team? umm.. lol none

33.  What are you doing right now? avoiding going to bed

34.  Any pets?  YES

35.  Dog or cat?   cat and fish

36.  Favorite flower?  any

37.  Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?  yes

38.  Have you ever loved someone?  yes, very much

39.  Who would you like to see right now? Josh

40.  Are you stillfriends with your ex's? nope lost all contact with them

41.  Have you ever fired a gun?  yes

42.  Do you like to travel by plane? not really

43.  Right or left handed?  right

44.  If you could be with someone right now, who would it be?  my husband

45.  How many pillows do you sleep with?  i have alot on my bed but i only use two to sleep with

46.  Are you missing someone?  yes

47.  Do you have a tattoo?  yes

48.  Do you watch cartoons on Saturday morning? sometimes but most of them suck

49.  Are you hiding something from someone?  no

50.  Do you play an instrument?  nope

 Who'm I tagging?

everybody, if your reading this, your tagged by me and I demand that you do this!!!!!!!!!! And I'm coming to see if you did it. : )

4 comments:

  1. i'll do this for ya..but you better actually come. if not ima be highly upset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this. Its interesteing. Racahel loves white tigers. I made her some graphics with her name on them. I ll email mine thats all IM doing is emailing mine. my entry was on the sick fur babies nad those who passed on this week in j land so I felt this was not appropriate to post with that. I dontknow why I just felt like I shouldnt so NOW and again I listen to GOD LOL Need to do it more of course lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHyeah i agree on the new cartoons. I love the old ones lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll do it- but I don't know yet how to play this tag thing!  I'm still a novice on this thing.  I don't even know what lol means?!  Come see my answers-  love Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete