Tuesday, January 10, 2006

To those in MO who would like to join in the Silent No More Awareness Campain

Here is an e-mail I received today from Amy, our area's coordinator, about the dates and times available for us to participate.  If you would like to join us, even if only as a form a support, feel free to contact me or Amy,

Hey Precious Ladies,


I wanted to let you know about two opportunities to be Silent No More in the state of Missouri this month.  

We have been invited to participate in the Missouri Right to Life activities on Wednesday, January 18, 2006 at noon at the Missouri state capital in Jefferson City. Silent No More will have a table set up with information about the truth of the devastating effects of abortion and resources for those who may be hurting. Media will be there, senators, congressmen & clergy will be there. It will be a great opportunity to share the truth.


We have also been invited to participate in the Missouri Right to Life Rally on Sunday, January 22, 2006 at 9:00 a.m. at the St. Louis Arch grounds. This is another great opportunity for people in the St. Louis area to hear the truth. 


Please pass this information on to the women in your ministries and pray about attending one of these events. Let me know if you have any questions. 
Only By His Mercy and Grace,

Amy

“You turned my wailing into dancing; You removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that I may sing to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever.” Psalm 30:11,12

 

Amy's e-mail address is:  amy@shinyhappypeople.org

 

If you would like more info about Silent No More and what an event may be like check out their website at http://www.silentnomoreawareness.org/

 

Here is a link to a journal entry I had written after I took part last year,

http://journals.aol.com/hunybea4him/HunybeasOpenJournal/entries/980

 

1 comment: