Wednesday, February 9, 2005

ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS ADD AN ANIMATON!

It seems my FTP space is full.. even for new screen names.  So I went on a hunt for a place where I could build a free webpage to put the animation I put together of the Silent No More Gathering.  Boy this turned into an all day project when I should of been doing other things. 

I have a brand spanking new website dedicated to Help and Healing After Abortion called Let The Healing Start... but as nice as it is and all.. it is limited.  And the whole purpose of getting a site so I could put of the animation is not working!!  Can you say frustrated????

Ofcourse it doesnt help that the animation is 2.19 MB big!  Big pouty face here!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have a yahoo page actually its geocities and Its pretty dang big and free. try it. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dreading hearing that news; that my FTP space is full. Hope you find something. Nice title for the new website. Hugs. *Barb*

    ReplyDelete