Wednesday, February 2, 2005

Can't get rid of me that easily!

OK! Today is the day I am expecting my DSL to be cut off. I am really proud of my self for not whining and screaming about it.  I will live. Other things in life are more important than high speed broad band.  And *gasp* I may just get this house spick and span while the speed is gone.

I am turning off most of the journal alerts so my e-mail doesn't get flooded like it always does.  But I will keep a select few on so I can keep up with those of you who are my fav reads.  It will be funny hearing them read to me by the computer aol lady on aol by phone.  And if you send me an e-mail I may just respond with a voice one.   So you see I am gone, but not really really gone!  And chances are DSL will be back up with in two weeks or so, depending how fast the taxes we e-filed comes back.

My select friends who have my home phone, please don't hesitate to call on me if you need me!  Josh has gotten used to the idea of the select group of friends who have our number and know you are not crazies lol.  And those who don't have my digits.. e-mail me and like I said I will send ya a voice reply.

I plan on using the 5 hours I have of dial up sparingly.  I will try to get on Monday to post the pics from Silent No More and maybe the audio of my testimony.  I still have to work on that.. I better get on that huh!

It has been a busy week with trying to get Zane to finish up his Black Widow project.  I am so grossed out by the poster board he made but it looks good. Our printer is inkless so we had to go over to that new friends house I spoke of a couple times to print.  And when her printer didn't do the job for the pics she took me up to Walgreens and had them printed there.. looks good and sweet of her to do that for us.  Next year Zane has 5th grade camp and we have to pay for it now.  So I went to the parents meeting about that last night. The fundraiser for it is selling candy bars.  If we sell 7 boxes of candy it is paid for.. but no way will we sell that much.  We brought a box home and I am regretting it already! KIDS STAY AWAY FROM THAT, WE HAVE TO PAY FOR IT! Oh ya this is going to be a fun month of candy bars, I can see that.  Josh will take this box in with him to school tomorrow and hope he can unload it at lunch time.

Well I am out of here.  Remember me! I love you all!  I love J~Land and each neighbor in it.  Even the ones who don't agree with me. 

**HUGS** **KISSES** **PRAYERS**

4 comments:

  1. OH man I alwasy have Todd adn My mom take teh candy bars to work. Working men really love the candy and loveto help also . Maybe you willl get to keep the dsl till your taxes come in. Man I never thought about trading phone #'s LOL I mean I have j land why have a phone. I m always afraid of calling someone at a bad time. With email I feel like I wont intrude. WOW you are just awesome not worring. I think I would go nuts without everyone in j land. YEs I will keep you in my prayers. I hadnet gotten the j land novel entry. DID I somehow miss it????? I set my spam filters up and wnat to make sure they dont get deleted. Hvae a great week. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will call if i need ya, i promise. ****hugs!**** Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your new found time!  I need to unplug my computer for a few days just to see how much I can actually do without it on all the time~!  take care Mary!

    ~JerseyGirl
    http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bummer, I finally get back to my computer since November and you have to leave. I will miss your Journal but, Libby and I will always remember your trip to Las Vegas. My Best Wishes and Regards, Bill.

    ReplyDelete