Pat is the one who posts these fun questions weekly. If you do these make sure to leave your link in his comment section.
1. Other than Earth, what planet intrigues you the most and why? I have never really thought about that. I think all of creation is intriging.
2. What is the last business issue you wrote a letter or called to complain about? What's the last thing you complemented a business on? I don't recall the last time I complained to a buisness, but my husband has had issue with our bank more than once. I wrote a complement e-mail to Walgreens about the guy who was so helpful in the one hour photo. I had gone to 3 other Walgreens to get pics done for cards, a week before Christmas, so you can imagin my glee when I found some one who would actualy help me and not give me the run around.
3. When was the last time you had your picture taken? Did you like the way the picture turned out? I am the photarapher of the family! No one takes the time to take a nice pic of me. I took the picuters of my self that adorn my side bar graphic, and I don't like them all that much. One of these days I will get my butt down to Glamor Shots (are they still around?)
4. What was the last program you watched a rerun of on television? I have NO idea! I seem to recall watching old old episodes of Battle Star Glactica on the Sci-Fi channel.
5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #47 from Carly: The land has been referred to, by more than one person, as a community or a neighborhood. What would you call the metaphorical name of the street you reside on here in the land and who are your closest neighbors? humm.. Hallelujah Lane along with all the other Jesus Freaks. LOL Na, in all reality some of my closets friends are not Christians here in J~Land but I love them anyways. Love Thy Neighbor!
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #48 from Braxton: If you had to write an essay that pertained to 'human life', what opinion or topic about mankind would you choose to write about? (exp. relationships, struggles, accomplishments, etc) And briefly explain why you chose said topic... A reaccuring theme you find in my journal is my relationhip with Jesus Christ and how it affects the rest of my relationships. So obviously I would like to write something along those lines.