Sunday, February 13, 2005

You most likely all ready know but in case you missed it...

Pat, one of my favorite people in J~Land has started up another journal.  This one focuses on topics dealing with religion.  I guess he didn't feel comfortable dealing with those issues in his main Patrick's Place Journal and wanted to keep the two separate.  I am excited to get more incite into his faith and read his take on religion but I can tell from the very first entry we will likely disagree on a few things. But what fun would there be if we were all the same right!  I enjoy a free exchange of views, even if I don't agree with the other person.

So go Check out Cross Examination

His first entry has a link to a quiz about what religion do you fall under. 

Me: Mainline - Conservative Christian Protestant (100%)

 I was not all that surprised with that answer

No comments:

Post a Comment