Saturday, February 5, 2005

They are calling for rain tomorrow..

The big day is upon me. I feel little prepared.  I have not written out my testimony yet or practiced what I am going to say.  I was talking on the phone with one of the ladies this evening and she is like me, has not written anything out yet.  But she has talked to groups before and just lets the Spirit guide her she says.  I am not so worried about what I am going to say.  I have written on it many times, just not spoken on it publicly that often.

The weather man is calling for rain tomorrow. 60% chance they say.  But as Hunter has recently reminded us in his blog, God is the one who is in charge of the weather, not the weather forecasters who can only give predictions.  I commit this event to the Lord, and ask for his favor with the weather conditions. If it rains we wont be able to use a sound system as planned, but I am not going to worry.  But I guess if it does happen to rain, we will just get wet as we bellow out the truth.

Keep us in your prayers.  Look forward to pictures and if I ever figure out how to, video too.

6 comments:

  1. good luck tomorrow.. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will do great and best of luck and prayers go with you Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you're nervous hon, but the LORD will do the work if you let HIM. Looking forward to hearing how WELL it went. Hugs. *Barb*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be thinking of you today and I'll lift you up in prayer.
    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck and I will be praying for you!!  Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be praying for you!

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete