You know the drill.. Pat asks six questions, you answer and leave a link in his comment section. Last week, some how, some way, I won the honor of being first to answer!
<---- Doing a Happy Dance
1. What is your favorite color for an automobile? Is your car this color? I am not a car chick and really could care less but when I do let my self fanaticize about the BMW convertible I want it is always jet black or the brand new just off the line Dodge Min Van is always bright red. My current van is this sad looking faded grey/blue color but I am just happy to have a running car.
2. You decide to start a diet on Monday. What is the "bad food" meal that you must have "one last time" over the weekend? Crab Rangoon.. mmmmmm the really creamy gooey kind!
3. How do you balance your checkbook? In your head, with a calculator, or with software? LMBO HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT IS FUNNY. Um.. I look at our statement online and then guesstimate and hope for the best. Ya that is bad I know. I rarely write checks anymore, we mainly use our visa check card. A bad habit, cash is always best.
4. How many of the Oscar® winner movies did you see before the awards this year? Nada. I couldn't even tell you who won this year.
5. In what room of the house do you find yourself the most comfortable and why? Right here at my computer desk, in the kitchen. But I have a good view of the living room and the TV and I know where my children are at all times because I am a mom with eyes in the back of my head and have superhuman hearing. LOL But I did just read some good advice from Mr. King in his book On Writing. He suggest a desk should always be in the corner of the room and not the middle, because "Life isn't a support system for art. It's the other way around"
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #49 from Scott: What is the "one thing" that the mere mention of sends shivers down your spine? See previous entry. Anything to do with The End Times and the Return of Jesus Christ. How awesome it is to be living in these times and as other's hearts wax cold mine only starts to burn hotter. All I have to do is turn on the nightly news and see Prophecy being fulfilled before my eyes. If you would like to know more just read all of Mathew Chapter 24 &25 to see what Christ said about the End Times and his return and if you are brave and wise read Revelations:
Revelation 1:3 Blessed [is] he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time [is] at hand.