Friday, March 11, 2005

Sisters

Yesterday I got Lilly all registered for kindergarten.  I felt so prepared and had all the proper forms and id and bills with me.  Was in and out of there quickly.  Lilly is so excited!  When she went to get her shots the other day she did not cry at all because she knew she had to get them so she could register for school.  Sophia cried more because she wanted to hold her sister's hand but I wouldn't let her because I had to hold Lilly still.  Lilly got a welcome bag from school full of crayons that are all ready all over the house, ABC flash cards and magnets and all sorts of other goodies.

I don't know what Sophia is going to do next year when Lilly is gone for school. With them being so close in age they are more best friends than sisters, inseparable. I want to put her in preschool but we will see.  This summer we are going to work on teaching the girls to tie shoes and write their names better.  Lilly can already write her name and she is always proud to put the B after it lol.

Other than that yesterday was a mellow day.  I am excited that some one asked me if their daughter could use my testimony about my abortion for her school report.  What a blessing and an honor.. really.  I look forward to reading the report or if she can swing it seeing the video.  I will keep you updated on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment