You know the drill. Pat asks six questions, we answer and give a link in his comment section.
1. Have you ever called 911 for an emergency? Yes a few times. The last time was because of a car accedent in front of my house. We live off a busy street.
2. Do you spend more or save more? Save?? lol what is that. People do that really?? Must be nice. We are lucky to have anything left over after paying the bills. But that will change soon.
3. How many live plants do you have in your home now? Do you give them enough attention? Nope. Ussaly if I get a plant as a gift I plant it outside in the yard. They are happier that way I think and are more likely to live.
4. What was the last thing you did to exercise? How often do you exercise? Sex with my husband is my main form of exercise. (blush) How often?? None of your buissnes. I do want to rejoin the YMCA and get back to water arobics. I miss the steam room too! Great for the complextion.. they say sex is too.
5. Where do you compare with regard to your parents: do you feel like an adult, or still like the "kid?" If you feel like an adult, when did you first feel that way? Mostly an adult. I first felt that when we moved out of state and away from my family. When you know you can make it on your own then you are really an adult I think.
6. Who is the last person you received a personal card or letter from that wasn't sent to mark a special occasion? Snail mail??? What is that! LOL The last letter I recived was from my brother who is in prison.