Friday, September 23, 2005

Did I botch the job??

It could be worse.. he could of asked for an ear ring like Mrs Peachy's son.

 

 

 

About a month or so ago Zane started in on the mohawk thing.  I didn't believe him when he told me it was the IN thing until I saw a few other boys sporting the do.  Ofcourse I laughed at him and said, "YA AS IF! Isn't there something about that in your school's dress code?".  He insisted that was only for outrageous hair colors and not hair cuts. I just shook my head and laughed. But when one of the guitar players at church had his done up that way last Sunday I saw that it wasn't soooo bad and not just punk kids have mohawks.  At least it will be easier for Zane to comb his hair in the mornings.. he did need a trim anyway.

I tired my best but Josh is the one who normally handles the clippers and Zane's hair.  If anything he can be shaved balled and we can start over but I think we will test this out for a week and see how it goes over.

*Deep Heavy Sigh* Tweenagers!!!!

7 comments:

  1. awesome job..i think it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks fine and dandy.
    Tracy cant remember what she use to put in her hair but she knows it was not tea tree oil. Maybe a health food store person could give you some ideas or look on line. but it did not smell as bad as tea tree oil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job! I was afraid to touch my kids' hair other than an occasional bang trim for my daughter.

    The tweenager years are fun; but look out when they hit their teens! Get ready for Mr. Toad's Wild Ride!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome hair cut! I for one am so glad my school has done ZILCH to limit our freedom of expression (at least with our hair since slutty clothes are definite no-nos). My hair was blood red last Sunday and is in the process of coming out (wash out dye) and I do this a couple times a year. If they said I couldn't, I dye it all permanently hot pink or something just to stick it to them (but then again, that's just me). But like I said, Zane's hair looks really good.
    Vickey

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU FOR THE VISIT...WOW GLAD I CAME BY... I SEE YOU LOVE THE LORD TOO AND HAVE A TEENAGE SON AS WELL...lol...HEY its good to know im not alone....KEEP on pushing and being inspiring through CHRIST!!! FLAVA

    FLAVA AKA DSTITH AUTHOR OF "SAVIOR FLAVA"

    http://journals.aol.com/ladyhasflava/TheDayandTimesofaNovelist/

    HTTP://OLIVIASTITH.TRIPOD.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. A transformation and a half!

    Hi there, am new here. you have a lively journal, I'll be back!
    Tilly
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillysweetchops/Adventuresofadesperatelyfathouse/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only wish mine would ask for a decent haircut.  It doesn't look bad!  ~Peachy

    ReplyDelete