Friday, September 2, 2005

20000 and Step On A Crack, Break Yo Mamma's Back..

I just noticed my counter was about to hit 20000.. wow..  And Sophia learned that song while visiting down here so we have been avoiding side walk cracks all week and that tune is stuck in my head LOL

Anyway....

Just settling in for the night at my Mom's.  We are going to leave at 4:00 a.m. back home to MO.  I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I MISS MY FAMILY AND MY HOUSE!!! LOL This has been a wonderful week with many activities and visiting with friends and family, with just a few just dramas.  Nothing like that mess down south from the hurricane. But I have seen gas here go up by more than a dollar!  When it was first going up there were mega long lines.. you would of thought it was 1970something. I guess I have a lot of catching up to do with that story.. I have been away from the t.v. for most of the week but I hear it was terrible.. worst on record.  I have many thoughts on why God would allow such deep judgment on the U.S. and to that particular area too.  but for another entry.. this is just a quickie.

The  concert was GREAT!  I danced my booty off and sang my lungs out!  Just doesn't make sense sitting at a concert you know!  Ya.. ya.. so what there was mostly 50 and 60 year olds there lol I bet they felt like teenagers again even if it was for that short time and were all on their feet too. Neil puts on an awesome show.  And nooooooooo  he didn't pick ANY ONE to come up on the stage this time.. but I bet if he was gonna it would of been ME! LOL I'll post pics later when I am home.. I have tonssssssssss of them.

I miss my children and husband and kitty like crazy.  Josh did get called out of town for work while I was gone and the inlaws stayed at my house with the kids for the week.  It all worked out o.k.  More ranting and raving about that when I get home.  Josh will prob not be there when I get back but should be there by Sunday night (big sad pout face here)  I can't wait to hold my children close and kiss my dear husband and let my kitty attack my feet at night while I am trying to sleep.  And I can't wait to get back to my house.  What was I a nut or what for leaving home in the first place!!  NOW EVERYONE can come and  visit me!!  I don't think I want to leave home for a very very very very very longgggggggg time.

But like I said, I am having a very nice time here too.  Monday was the Neil Diamond concert.  Tuesday we drove and drove and visited my brother in prison. Wed and Thursday I hung out with my friends here and did some sight seeing and shopping and Friday evening I went to my Aunt Carol's and saw her and my cousins,their kids and Uncle Dale and my dad's brother, Uncle John.  I was sooooooo shock and sad to find out that my Uncle Dale had a heart attack two months ago and no one told this side of the family. He is in some bad shape.  When it happen he lost oxygen to his brain and so there is some brain damage.  Keep him in prayers as he recovers.  And now time for the big drive home. 

Catch up with every one after the Holiday Weekend.

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you had a good time and a good visit!   Will pray for traveling grace as you head back home.  -  Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup I do not like to leave my home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good time and hope you have a safe trip home. Bet those children will be glad mama.s home. Helen

    ReplyDelete