Monday, September 12, 2005

I'v Been Tagged..!!!

Going threw my e-mails I have discovered I have been tagged.. twice now!  Geee thanks Tammy and Kristina.. I feel loved : )  And what was this I read about a Sunday 7 game over at Pat's Place??? Does that mean the Saturday Six is gone?? I am so far behind... anyway here is my answers for Tammy and Kristina.

 

7 Things I plan to do before I die:

1.  Go to collage

2.  Be a teacher

3.  Quit Smoking 

4.  Finish unpacking my house (lol)

5.  See my children grow up into healthy adults

6.  Write a book

7.  Be a missionary (starting in my home, then my neighborhood and then where ever the Lord leads me)

7 Things I can do:

1.  Type at least 90wpm.. when I am warmed up

2.  Lead prayer groups praying in Jesus Name (well that is more the Lord leading then me but I have no prob stepping out and praying over people and am starting home prayer groups for the local schools here with Mom's In Touch International)

3.  Stand at abortion mills with out fear and speaking the TRUTH about how abortion hurts women and not helps (speaking from experance)

4.  When called upon.. I can do public speaking and not be shy (if I have fair warning lol Speech was one of my fav classes in school) 

5.  Pack up a house and move with out one dish being broken

6.  Start a camp fire

7.  Prepare for the worst and hope for the best 

7 Things I can't do:  * I can do all things threw Christ who strenthens me but aside from that here are some things that I fall short on..

1.  Cook well

2.  Sew

3.  Reach mytop cabnet with out a step stool (hate being short)

4.  Properly use hand tools

5.  Carry a tune in a bucket (sing on key)

6.  Clap my hands on beat 

7.  Let people down with out major guilt

7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex: 

1.  Maturity in Christ

2.  A love for the Word of God

3. Deep Eyes

4.  Long flowing hair (you should see Josh in our wedding pics lol)

5.  Can and will hold a job

6.  Deep sence of resposibity towards family and commuinty

7.  Knows how to please a women in and out of the bedroom " )

7 Things I say most often: 

1.  OH MY GOD

2.  For Real

3.  As If

4.  PLeasssssssse

5. STOP EATING IN THE LIVING ROOM!

6.  Jesus IS the Lover of My Soul

7.  Sophia! Lilly! Anne Marie!  Zane!

7 Celebrity Crushes:

Currently I can say I have none.. but in the past...

1.  Corey Feldmen

2.  Antono Banderaze

3.  Chris from The Black Crowes (must of been the hair)

4.  Will Smith

5.  Tom Petty

6. Marky Mark

7.  Donny from NKOTB

7 People I want to do this:

WHO EVER WANTS TO THAT HASN'T YET.. LOL.. YA THAT IS A COUGH OUT.

2 comments:

  1. Great answers! lol tagged 2xs.

    Hugs
    angelrose

    ReplyDelete
  2. good answers I moved and we broke a few things I am jelous lol I cannot sew either but I hope to learn one day and the unpacking hting i am with you long tedious praocess hugh my answers are on my journal hope you stop by to check them out God bless kelley

    ReplyDelete