Thursday, November 13, 2003

AnnieOH I still Love yOU!

This entry is dedicated to my friend AnnieOh who has deleted her Journal "Keep the Drama Outside"  I will miss her entrys.  She was one of the first to welcome me to AOL Journals. 

Sure she said her journal was a     But really she was the biggest        Her journal chronicaled her life with her boyfriend (more like room mate)Scott.  It was her safe place to let it all out, to let her true feelings be heard.  Ofcourse she never took any advice she was given by us.  We all told her he was a looser and that there is no futer with him but ugh, she loves the guy!  So when he found her journal you know it all hit the fan and he forced her to delet it.

Annie I just want you to know you are">   and you are very much loved.  You are special and it is not because of who you are with, what you do, or what you say.  You are special because you are YOU.  I will pray that you find all the happyness you truely deserve and that you will find Joy and Peace.  Don't drink Mr. Jack Daniels too fast, for that just will leave ya with a bigger headach in the morning.

Keep In Touch!!!

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Aw I never got the chance to read her journal. I don't think I could ever delete mine...leave it standing or at least print it LoL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, Thank you for that! Here I thought I was writing a journal, but in the end I have made friends. Ok, need to wait for the tears to clear... yes this part tears to my eyes. I promise I won't drink Mr Jack to fast. I promise I will also keep in touch... And thank you again, it means alot to know that there are friends like you out there. Lots of Love, Ann

    ReplyDelete