Thursday, November 27, 2003

Outragous!! Truely!

">

">     Many of you may not know of my obssesion with JEM and all things Jem.  I am a nut that way.  And if you don't know who she is, SHAME ON YOU! LOL You must be too old or too young then.  Just kidding!   This was a dear cartoon from my childhood and now I have gotten my girls into being a JEM GIRL too.  I have searched e-bay and all that for dolls (but I mostly have my org. ones still) and the movies on tape.  Not really a cheap hobbie after shipping and all that.  Well lastnight I was visiting some of my fav. Jem pages and found out the most Awesome, Amazing, Make My Day, news!!!  Jem is going to be released onto DVD early '04!!!!!!!!!!!!  You just dont know what this means to me or to all the other Jem fans out there.  It will only be first season but if sales go good they will do all three years!!!  So go and buy two of them when it comes out ppl!

7 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I had the JEM doll with the green hair!!!! LOL!!! I forgot all about them! Thank you for taking me back in time, when life was simple... "Those were the days..." ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even I a Eweu Boy remember the Jem Dalls. My neice had several.
    I wish you luck in your quest.
    Happy Thanks Giving Luv
    Bart http://journals.aol.com/bartmerr/TheWordsofaDreamer/
    Drop by and see me some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had forgotten all about jem...i never missed her cartoons...had all kinds of the jem dolls...i wish i had kept them for my daughter....thanks hunybea for reminding me of her....hope she does make a come back...seems the 80's are jumping back out at us, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Wow how did you do the grapics. Sorry I don't know who Jem is.

    Hugs,Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked your story on your Homepage and think that you too have known the pain or suffering.
    I thank you for your blessings and the strength that you have in your hart.
    I pray that you and your growing family are blessed with happyness and joy for ever.
    May the Mother watch over you as you do the bidding of the father.
    Love Bart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good news to you, huh...lol! Just saying Hi, talk to ya soon! siempre, Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.. I haven't seen Jem in ages.. I didn't think they were still around. Boy do I feel old all of a sudden. I used to watch their carton ALL the time. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete