Monday, November 24, 2003

Yesterday was busy cuz we was trying to spent quality family time together since my husband will be gone for a week.  We woke up late and missed church (how I feel bad about that lol especaly since my pastor just send me an e-mail saying how they missed us yesterday and that the service was Awesome).  We went to go see The Cat and Hat movie with the kids.">   The kids liked it but it was a big disapointment to me as a parent.  Way too many lewd jokes not suitable for kids.  At one point the Cat was talking to a garden tool and said "OH You dirty HOE" and then He says "I'm sorry I love you" and wags his tounge at it.

I tried to relish each moment with my husband. I had the dark feeling that this would be our last full day together.  But I have decied not to worry and leave it all in the Lords hands.  He will not be here for a "> but that is o.k. we will spent it with the in-laws.  I droped him off this morning at the airport and am all ready missing him and his presance. Missing his chacolate brown eyes and strong arms. But he is off to Vegas (tried for over an hour to find a Vegas blinkie! but couldn't) to help his mom move out here.  He will get there and help her load up the truck and off they will be.  I told him he is only allowed $25 to spend on the slots lol and that "What happens inVegas stays in Vegas" line didnt apply to US lol.

Tonight I have a scheduled chat for my prayer group, but looks like I will have to push it back an hour so I can take the kids to wresling practice.  I will probly be there bye 9:00 pm central time. 

3 comments:

  1. Ah that stinks that you can't spend the holiday with hubby. I'll send you mine if you want. He's on my last nerve. I love the way you described hubby. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i heard from several people that the cat in the hat got bad reviews because it wasn't suitable for children. i hate that too cause i loved the cat in the hat when i was younger. i kinda figured w/ micheal myers playing in it that it would be raunchy.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads-up on the Cat in the Hat movie. I will never understand why movie-makers feel they have to put inappropriate material into movies AIMED at children. Why market it as a children's movie if you're going to put that trash in it? I can still remember how angry we were when we went to see Shrek. Lots of inappropriate comments in that one - so disappointing. I definitely felt mislead or even "tricked" into taking kids to see it. ::sigh::

    ReplyDelete