Thursday, November 6, 2003

"> I don't think I have made it a secret that I had an abortion and that I regret it.  Or that I have strong feelings about the subject.  But has a great website states on the matter this should be a factually issue not an emotional one. And if you visit that site you will see facts and figures and graphs, very informative.

I think abortion on demand is wrong.That these abortion clinics are not so much concerned about women’s health as much as they are about the money their service generates .Ask past employees, there is a high turn over rate in those places, why you think that is if they think they are helping women and not hurting them? More often its used as birth control then for medical issues to save her life or to stop a pregnancy caused by a rape or incest. (Look at the statistics)  Women who have this done believe the Lie that they will have a better life if they do this. But what happens is they face deep depression, higher rate abusing drugs and alcohol, suicide, more risk for breast cancer, and trouble carrying children to term due to scarring or botched abortions or the children they do have face higher risk of child abuse.

This news article prompted this post, and I haven’t even gotten into my thoughts about it and I am running out of room here. Guess that will have to be a post for another day.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you. When I got pregnant with my first child my roomate told me she had an abortion and she is the most depressed person I know. I hate that you went through with something like that at such a young age. I know that you had to be scared and listening to what everyone else thought was right. But I am happy to hear you have children and are happy now.

    ReplyDelete