Thursday, November 6, 2003

Got Daddy wraped around her little finger!

That is LillyBea my 3yrd up there and the last one is of all three of my girls.She is sooo cute and a ball of energy and she some how has won Daddy's good favor.Oh he should have never shared with me that she is his fav. Right now, he said he didn’t know why, that he loves each of them so much, but she is at a very cute age and his heart melts.Duh, she is a big manipulator already at 3!What's that Shakespeare Play with the King and the three daughters? King Lear? Well Lilly would of defiantly of been the one who won the largest part of the Kingdome.It all started with talks about snow. We told the girls that it may snow in the next month or so.  Well this got Lilly so excited, she exclaimed, when it snows SANTA WILL COME! I asked her why she says that, has she been a good girl? "Yes I have! I take my naps and even sleep when I am supposed to and I picked up my toys and I eat most of my dinner"Ofcourse this leads into what she wants for Christmas. Today she shared with me that she wants Santa to bring her earrings like Mommy's. I told her that getting your ears pierced hurts and we have to take care of them. Annie had gotten hers done at three and it was a disaster, I didn't want a repeat of history.So tonight Lilly told daddy what her and I had talked about, batting her big brown-sometimes-green eyes at him.Daddy smiled and gave me that OH HOW CAN WE SAY NO look.And now he is trying to talk me into letting him get her diamonds!NO WAY!! I didn't get my first pair of diamond earrings until last year lol,she should at least have to wait till she is 16! He said really he could get her a nice pair for $30.SO WHAT! It's the principle of the thing ya know.But you know Daddy thinks she deserves the BEST

3 comments:

  1. wow...your children are beautiful! i didn't get my first diamonds until my 16th b-day.lol...i think it's cute your hubby wants her to have some.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shyann , my 3 yr old, has daddy wrapped around her finger like that too, so I know exactly what that's like,lol! All 3 of your girls are beautiful! talk to you soon siempre, Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what an adorable little girl. She'd have anyone wrapper around her finger! LoL and diamonds at 3 can you imagine. -tries to remember her first ones- .... aw what a lil cutie!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete