Tuesday, November 18, 2003

">    Oh man, a nightmare boyfriend in the making!  Thanks for ETC's journal for sharing this pic.  As I looked at it my daughter Sophia who is only 3! was sitting on my lap and said "Cute BABY".  I think I am in for some trouble when she becomes a teenager, ya think? LOL  I hope that was just his Halloween costume cuz while it is funny at first, if you think about it for long engh, its sad and scarry it some one did that to thier kid permanate. LOL I can only imagin what the Father looks like! (grinning here heehee).

There was a time when I thought it might be cute if Josh and I for one of our anversery to get matching tounge piercings, thankfuly that was just a phase along with my pink hair.  I did have the pleaser of kissing a guy once in a bar with a tounge stud and I will admit threw my drunken stupier it felt very sexy.  But after reading about it and all the care and health concerns envolved in the whole thing I would rather tread on the safe side. lol Josh can get the same effect if I just pop a piece of candy in my mouth as I kiss him in his sensitive areas.*wink wink*

6 comments:

  1. Lilly my almost 4yrd was looking at the pic just now and she said she liked his tatoo! Why God did you see fit to give me 3 girls! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree..cute at first but then i'm thinking "oh my..i hope it's not real"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think the scary part is the picture itself... I think the scary part is that THERE ARE people who would probably do this to their kids! "C'mere honey! Look what I got for Spike today! He'll grow up to be just like us!" ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I am betting it is just a fake pic made to make someone laugh. I really doubt someone would tattoo and pierce their kid in that manner...I mean, would proff. piercers really do that to a newborn despite the money? *crossing fingers not*
    LoL, my ex boyfriend had a tongue ring...I wasn't drunk, and it was still sexy but I still didnt' like him having it!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELP! I cannot seem to grasp how to get GIFs in either text of my entry or thru YGP at hometown. a tutorial is needed, Fyrecracker or Hunybea: great blogs!
    mae120866
    cyberdancer1008
    grandmumsy08

    aka,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why Mary, you naughty girl!! LOL Good to know you have a slightly kinky side too!! I'll have to pay more attention here. Who knows what I'll learn??

    That Happy Chica,
    Marcia Ellen

    ReplyDelete