Saturday, November 15, 2003

My sisters babies!!

These are the only pic that I have seen of my new nieces.  Ugh and ofcourse Growing Family website wont let me direct link them to here.  So click on the link to see them.  They are soooo sweet!!  Please don't mind the names(Yes that is how my sister Marcy spelled them on the birth annoucnments), my sis is so gehto lol and I told her so.  They can always change them to normal names when they are older I guess lol.

GrowingFamily.com = DayJah

GrowingFamily.com= Destienee

I Can't wait to see them in person!  Go on tell me how cute they are lol.

4 comments:

  1. They are very cute, congratulations on your new family members! siempre, Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH My Goodness..well aren't they the cutesttttttttttttttt! CONGRATS! Godbless them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those babies are so adorable and sweet...i like the names..at least they're original.lol..they are beautiful. congrads to your sis and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary the twins are just beautiful....did you notice that they both had almost the same pose??.....so very alert and so smart...they have character and personality...you can see it...lol such lil Angels.....God Bless ya....Hugs and Love...well you guess who am I???...lol

    ReplyDelete