Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Mourning a fellow Journaler

">       We can get so close to ppl here online and even if we do not meet in person, we still form strong bonds and connections.  It is a buddylister's worst fear to come online and find one of yours is gone for good, and are not sure what all happen or where they went.  Even worse when you find out that the person you have grown so close to threw e-mails,chat,and IM and journals is gone for good because of death.  In the Born To Blog community we are mourning such a loss.  Raven the author of "Where is Mr. Right" died Nov. 5th(her birthday!) in a car accedent with her boyfriend. Hers was not a journal I visited and I did not have the prilage to know this women, but many many in our commuity is mourning her and are in shock.  I grieve with them.  I am sad for I never talked to her or got a chance to share God's Love with her, so I do not myself have that assurance of where she is right now, nor can I say to others for sure where she is.  I can only say we do not know what happens in the last seconds of life. She may of very well called out to God, and may of called her home into his presance.  That is my hope.  But I also know that if she did not, it is a very sad place where she is and that makes me even more depressed.  I think of my family who I know doesn't have a relationship with the Lord, and I cry out to God for them but in the end it is between them and God and the choices they make.  Do not end this day with out making that choice to form a relationship with him!  For we are not promised tomorrow, and we do not know when our time is up.  It is apointed ONCE for man to die and then the judgment.

2 comments:

  1. You are right. We are not promised how long on this earth we shall be...john

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH!! It has come to my attention that that whole journal was a hoxes! The person was not who she said to be and also she did not die! How messed up is that! Well truely she is dead inside and needs to be prayed for.

    ReplyDelete