Monday, November 3, 2003

You Know who I'm talking about

He loved me first, a love so deep that I still can not fully comprehend it.  I had longed for him all my life and when we finally met it was life changing. In his arms I have a life that is complete, and abundant, that is safe from all that I fear.  In his presence all I feel is his warmth, his name is like the scent after the rain. He gives me such joy, that it’s unspeakable.   Our love is so intense; he is all I can think about, all I can talk about, all I can dream about.  His Words run over and over in me.  He sends me the best love letters that anyone could ever read and I hang on each line. He gives me the most beautiful gifts and when ever I am in need all I have to do is ask him and he already knows what it is and is ready to provide. He knows me to my very core. I can never thank him enough for all he has done for me. He has made me the person I am today.  How it hurts when those would spit on his name, when they would make fun of our love, when they hate him because they do not understand.  All that I endure is well worth it for I know He loves me and I long for the day when we can be face to face at our wedding dinner. He is the groom and I am his bride. To turn away from him is unthinkable; to fall in love with anything else would be so foolish, when he is all I ever wanted, all I ever needed. He is my first Love, all else comes second to him.

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful. Your words are such an encouragement!
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete