Monday, November 10, 2003

">   Wow I have been away from the computer all weekend long and feel like I am behind on all the journals lol.  Congrates to all those who won the Member choosen Awards!  Pleased to see my favs was choosen.   I had a nice weekend.  Friday night a friend from church came over for dinner and then her and I went to see a Run Away Jury. It was o.k. kinda political and that anoiyed me some.  But I was glad to get away from the house and have some girl time with my friend.  She is so sweet and I love her so much.  Recently at church she gave her testimony, about her getting out of the gay lifestlye and totaly turning her life over to Jesus.  She confessed to me friday that she was nervous that it may change how ppl saw her, or that I may treat her differntly, but she now sees that she had nothing to fear because everyone loves her, and it didn't make one differnce her sharing her testimony.  She was my room mate on the Ladies retreat, and I kinda knew that prior she had been in that lifestlye.  I did not care one bit.  One of these days I am going to get her to let me paint her toe nails LOL.  Sat. I had a G.S. class to go to.  All part of being a leader and earning my certificate. I perty much knew the basics and the class felt like a waste of time, but again it was nice to be kidless for a few hours.  Then Sat. evening spent with the family watching movies.  Sunday was a great service, I took notes and will probly share later.  Some things at church going on that I need to get out of me, but I am sure I should talk to my pastor before I start to form an ought agenst anyone lol.  Defently plan on going to the next buisness meeting.  That is what I love so much about my little church, if you have a concern or anything, you will be heard and taken serously.  Leadership is not beyonde correction. They know they are there to serve not to be served.   Also going on with me is my online prayergroup is growing and getting more active.  I am so blesed.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are so blessed with a wonderful life, everyone deserves to be happy... well almost everyone,lol! siempre, Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very nice and people dont realize it is who they are today that makes the difference...john

    ReplyDelete