Tuesday, November 25, 2003

I have NO life with OUT HIM.

John Campbell made this! I have lost all my material.  Without my hubby I have no inspiration!  He always gives me so much to write about lol, even if the subject isn't centered around him he feeds me more than he knows .  He hates it when I write about him, he makes jokes and doesn't see the importance of all I do on the web.  Ya it is important to some one, I reach out, I touch lives, in a good way usually .  Anyways I think I am going off my blog (that would be a good sticker too!)  See you all after Thanksgiving!  I posted a bunch of Holiday Blinkies and Food Blinkies on the group BornToBlog website.  Use them as you want to. Much Love,Mary

5 comments:

  1. It's never good to be far from your mate. Holidays are an especially lousy time. The longer you are together the worse it gets too. I'm to the point that I don't want to be away from my Wife for more than an hour or so. Go away overnight? I'm not sure I could handle that any more. Sorry you are lonely but when he gets home think of the reunion you will have. Regards, Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a happy thanksgiving hunybea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary,
    I know how you feel about being w/ out your hubby. Mine is my world & I feel lost when he's not around. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving despite his abscence. BTW I love your journal. I love your passion for Jesus, it inspires me. Blessings... Renee
    http://journals.aol.com/ibenea70/Myramblings/
    (Renee's so called Life)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I forwarded it on to my Pastor Bret of Spring Hills Church in Santa Rosa California. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my journal. Our Church just did Rick Warren's book in small groups. The purpose driven life.
    3,000 churches all did at the same time.
    Many Blessings,
    Ginny


    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking of you this morning as I wrote my Journal entry for today. Thanks, for inspiring my writing. Thanks, for the many little comments that I find in your Journal with a meaning I can relate too. Thanks for allowing us to be part of your Journal life. My Best Regards, Bill.

    ReplyDelete