Monday, November 17, 2003

Why we don't need cable! LOL

">   We have not had cable t.v. for quite some time and really we are doing fine with out it.  Sure we are so tempted to get it but who wants to pay $50 or so a month for only the bare basics?? Not worth it plus what is on but junk anyways?.  Well Josh's dad taped a bunch of "guy" stuff for Josh off of the Discovery channle, Monster Garage and American Chopper and a few other voom voom shows.   It has always been Josh's thing to build his own car or bike some day and frankly, yes, he gets hard when he sees a nice peice of mechinery. So he has dragged me into this fancy too, as I sat and watched the motorcylce shows with him, Huny, You would look so good riding B*tch. LMBO.  What, NO WAy I got to have my own bike, you can be the one to be my B*tch! LOL  We even have looked into getting a bike frame to start our little project together, MAN who has 4,000 to spare for just a good frame!  Besides, I would rather put that money into a missions trip and use it for God's work. lol  But it is fun to covet sometimes, slap slap  bad Mary  bad. lol  But I would look good with my long blonde hair flapping in the wind.

3 comments:

  1. Boy... Shane is ALWAYS talking about building us a couple of bikes! He spends more money on motorcycle mags, then I do on the groceries! I kid you not! ;o) What he wants changes every other day, but I know I want a heratige softail...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No sense in not having a little fun with life! LoL, put an "I love Jesus" sticker on the back of the hog and ride ride away. Just teasing =-p You know I love ya! But still, I can hear you on the expenses...LoL.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree about the cable..we spend $48 a month so madison can watch the wiggles, rollie pollie ollie, and bear in the big blue house on disney. lol my man's into four wheelers..course we live on a mountain so lots of places to ride. not as expensive as what you're talking about.lol

    ReplyDelete