Thursday, September 18, 2003

Did the rounds

So I did the rounds and put comments in all the other in the top 5 list and gave congrates to them. I do not read other people's journals that much and it was nice to see their perspective of the world. Looks like a well rounded sample of different age groups on the top 5. I wonder how they are picked? Anyways, enough attention to that. Life goes on ;-)   It was cool on the one where she put graphics directly in the post, done with HTLM code I think.  I would love to do that, but unless I have detailed instructions I will stay with what I got now.

I did pray with my online prayer partner today Becky(INJESUS24HRS).  We prayed about that big storm on the East Coast.  People from that area on our prayergroup had put in some requests.  Then Becky and I played a good game of scrable on yahoo games.  lol Becky is such a scrable nut.  I love her to pieces.  She is so disapointed that for some reason or another she can not view AOL Journals.  I am bummed too cuz I value her opinon.  Guess it's not ment to be. 

It was refreshing to see a few coments on my blog.  I wish people would leave more, but it is ok.  This is for my thoughts to air, not for me to care what others think. lol  Well the kid-os are going nuts and I need to give them the attention they want or they will completly destroy the house. :P

 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your position in the Editor"s Top Five. It shows that you have a talent for the written word. Never worry about spelling. That's what dictionaries and spell checkers are for. Thanks for you fine comments about my Journal. I will stop by again. Best Regards, WFHBear, Las Vegas, NV (Comments on the Events of my life)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "mommy, mommy, mommy..." is exactly why i don't have kids :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about comments. I think my friend and are the only two that comment on each others journals. But for us, it is a way to communicate.
    Congrates on beign on one of the Top 5. I think that is great... I have been reading journals periodically here and there, but the ones I seem to find are those of teenagers, I am glad to see someone in my age group out there writing. Please feel free to stop by my journal, it is Leave the Drama Outside.. Have a good night

    ReplyDelete