Friday, September 19, 2003

Part 2 still poundering. Pinky are u poundering what I am poundering?

My church I call family is non-denominational, independent from a set denomination. I believe the Bible is the inspired WORD of God and that you cannot just believe some parts of it without believing all of it. And yet I know there is so much in the interpretation, thus such the splits in the churches. (I do think that is sad, and I do consider other denominational Christians my brothers and sisters) Do I adhere to a strict lifestyle? Well.. hum. I sure do try to live as I believe, and I am not perfect by anymeans (That is where Grace comes in, For when I do fall short).  But I do believe that the 10 Commandments are that Commandments, not the 10suggestions.  But that is why the gift Christ has given us is THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN OR INTO THE KINGDOME OF GOD.  We will all be judged in the end, sin has consequences, that is death, eternal death, that is the price to be paid.  With out the blood of Christ to cover your sins(for he paid that price for us that was required) so that you may be forgiven, no matter how many good deeds or works you do, you still fall short and will be judged and given the punishment.  I love God, for this wonderful gift he has given me, for changing me into a new creation, and changing me from glory to glory. I love him just because he is who he is, He is God, the Creator, My Heavenly Father.  I know he has a plan for me and my life and that I am not an accident from some freak of evolution.  Does all that make me fundamentalist… hum, still pondering.. but I think maybe fundamentalists may leave out some of the Grace and focus on walking the strick straight line or you will go to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment