Tuesday, September 2, 2003

the little things

Whew, what a busy weekend but it was very nice.  And I have so much more excitement ahead of me.  Josh's Mom and his aunt are coming into town tomorow night.  It was nice having my Mom and her husband down for those few days and the self thing was never even brought up and it was not an issue.  Ofcourse right after they left I brought back out the ones of mom and dad and put them right back in thier place.  The shelf looks compleet now, before you could just tell it was missing something.  Next time I will leave it all out but I will have some of mom and her new husband out.  Some times I just stress way too much over the little things and little details. lol.  Now on to the next group of guests.  The house isn't too bad since I did all that for when mom was coming into town and OH we have our new couch and some rugs.  Just the right touch!(will have to post a pic) My main thing I think today is I will do major laundry and I want to scrub the floors and wipe the cabinets out. Ugh and the kids rooms are trashed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment