Thursday, September 25, 2003

(((((((((((MARCY)))))))))))

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children Teams with Superstation WGN to Promote Child Safety and Help Bring Chidren Ho
Someone who understands all too well the importance of media exposure when a child is abducted is Marcella Anderson. Her one-year-old daughter, Jasmine, was abducted from a Chicago bus station on Christmas Eve in 2001. Thanks to national media attention, Jasmine was recovered safely three days later in West Virginia and the suspect was arrested. Anderson and Jasmine, now two-years-old, attended today's launch. "Through the efforts of the national media, my daughter was found safe and brought home to me. If Superstation WGN can help other families be reunited with their missing children, I applaud their efforts," said Anderson.

Yes, that is my sis! I was just going threw my old faves and deleting them and found this old ardical on my sister Marcy or as the World knows her Marcella. It is a very very long story and life goes on, but I do not ever want to forget it becaue it is one that is such a faith builder to me. THANK YOU LORD JESUS!  I know I should do a webpage about it some time, becuase it is such a major part of our family story. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to national media attention, Jasmine was recovered safely three days later .... well yes the Media did come into play but I give God all the credit. The Chicago chief detective said that the Police and the FBI never worked so well together and in this case it all went like it should go all the time. Just thought I would ad that side note. Cuz you know we gave the Lord all the credit but it didnt come across for some reaon in the Media.. Humm I wonder why that is (sarcastic laugh).

    ReplyDelete