Thursday, September 18, 2003

Part 1 Snooze You Loose

I got a nice e-mail from AOL Journal Editors yesterday saying they may want to feature my journal on the top 5 pick list and wanted a photo of me.  In my excitement I took a few snap-shots of myself behind my bee balloon.(fitting cuz my nic is Hunybea4him)  They turned out kind of gritty but I figured if ppl read my journal, the real me, they might as well see the real me with out make-up and all that jazz.  I took about a dozen or so pics but narrowed it down to about 9 that I liked, and being the pollster that I am, I sent about 9 of them to my friends from my groups to vote.  Most said 2 or 6 was the best. When Josh got home I asked him to look at the pics I took. I told him it was important, that maybe millions would see it.  He asked well what is it for?.  I told him to just pic a picture please.  I didn’t want to tell him right away but he could tell I was excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment