Monday, September 15, 2003

Part2 (read part 1 first)

I don't look in the mirror much anymore, and now I could see why. I put on a bit of foundation powder and then I noticed it! I had a very thin, very blond lady mustache!  I screamed.  Why!! Why!  Josh came in to see what I was fussing about and I wined, I have a mustache! Again he just walked away, smart, until I heard him close the bedroom door and give out a loud on purpose laugh!  I was getting very upset at this point.  I was feeling very unattractive   but I was trying to lump it up.  No one cares what I look like, so it's ok, but ugh, a mustache, yuck, where did that come from!  Josh was finished getting dressed and ventured back my way.  He thought it was funny.  I posed the question to him again, Why! How could this be happening, I am only 26 lol. I spose he thought he was cute when he asked if he could pluck it for me, I said sure right after I pluck yours!  Then he went into it, no symathy for me today, he said well if you would take care of yourself and pluck your eyebrows and nair your upper lip and legs, you wouldn't feel this way.  UGH! Now my eyebrows! He was implying that I don't take care of myself!  You know I do what I can; I have 4 kids and almost no time for my self.  I am not fu-gly looking to start out with and  I would love to do all those things those fancy girls like to do but I don't have the time to nor the money, and my hubby has always said he did not want me to turn into one of those kinds of girls anyways!
I am not a high maintanced woman!  So this coming from him hurt badly.  I don't think I am being over sensitive, but I tried to keep my hurt to myself.  But you know the more you try and hold those tears back the worse it is. So ten minutes before we have to leave for church I am in the bed room crying and ruining my make-up.  I give up, whats the point.   But you know, everyone commented on how well I looked today, and even asked if I had lost weight It was nice to get those smiles from men again, even if
even if it wasn't my beloved husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment