Friday, September 26, 2003

Just some thoughts

HyperPoll Results

On my personal webpage(link found in about me section) I have an open poll. Been up forever. I was just wondering of who visits my site and what their beliefs are. Not many selections, but there is an other category and I ask if you vote that way to put in my guest book what it was. And I also have an undecided category. But I noticed, that the all of 145 ppl who dared to vote all had a deiced belief and the Don't Know category is a big 0 votes lol. According to the poll 40% of those who voted where Christians.
That leaves a whole 60% who are not Believers in Jesus Christ. WOW!! First I wondered why so many who are different from my beliefs came to my site, but then I am happy, cuz I am pretty straight forward with my testimony. I pray that I only have a good impact and that the Lord will use the site for his purpose. Just some thoughts, better get going and get ready to leave for my trip..;-)

3 comments:

  1. Have fun on your retreat tomorrow. Can't wait to hear all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i clicked on your journal link from another journal. i like what i read here. you have a pretty good idea of what you want out of life which is great. i got a journal to expres my thoughts too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all very nice, the pictures were beautiful. It sounds as though you really had a good time and enjoyed yourself. I am happy because you find such comfort in your religion. Lots of people would give anything to feel that way. Enjoy yourself ;)

    ReplyDelete